Monday, June 30, 2008

Postcard from London, England

I was happy to receive this postcard from my sister-in-law Erika in the mail today. She left about 2 weeks ago and should be returning sometime this week. She took her 2 kids with her to visit her sister-in-law. She wrote on the back and said it was raining. What!!! Rain in London!!!!!!!!
We are having California visitors in a few short hours. My little sister Cindy [the OMG! cheerleader] called and said they should arrive at 8:00p.m. Cool! That will be her first visit to my house since we moved last June. Can't wait to hang out with my little sis. I can't believe she's 15! She'll be driving real soon. When I was in high school, I would take her out to McDonalds for Happy Meals. People would give me the worst looks because they thought I was a teen mom. I just ignored them and enjoyed her company. She was my sidekick during her toddler years. Ciao!!!

No comments: