Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summertime!!!

Our summer has been some what relaxing.....so far! We haven't been anywhere yet. We mostly spend our days sleeping in, swimming, watching movies. I haven't really been in my scrapbook room either. Gabriel finally took Christina to get her passport yesterday. They said it should arrive in 3-4 weeks. Perfect timing because they will be traveling the first week of August. Gabriel and I had Dr. appts. yesterday. We are all healthy...just needed checkups. We did have to wait one hour past our appointment times which didn't make Gabriel happy. We saw the P.A. instead of the Dr. but we really liked her. She spent about 45 minutes with us discussing our health. We came home, had dinner, and then watched Wipeout on ABC. Funny!!! Fourth of July weekend will be a fun one. My brother-in-law, nephew, and some friends will be coming into town.We will be making our first summer trip to California in about 2 weeks. We are excited!!! We heard Ca has had some wicked weather the last few days. 114' with 60% humidity!!!!!! YIKES!!!! We've been in the low 100's the last 3 weeks which isn't too bad. I can't stand the humidity....too sticky for my liking. Well I hope it mellows out by the time we make our way through there. Gabriel and I have started a new business which will make its debut 4th of July weekend. Can't wait!!! And last but not least, my dear friend Claire is going through some difficult times with her family. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine what you are going through. God will lead you in the right direction. Hugs and kisses to the little guy!!!

No comments: