Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday Presents

My birthday celebration started on Sunday. The whole family and I drove into Vegas for a semi-relaxing day. We left our house at 7:45 a.m. We stopped at Target first then ate some breakfast at a buffet. Then my family went to see Indiana Jones while I got pampered. I got a 50-minute Swedish massage and a 50-minute facial. This was my first time for both and boy was it a wonderful and relaxing experience. I loved the facial! My skin felt so soft. I'd love to have a facial done once a month. I left the spa and met up with my kids and Gabe. We then went to Sam's Club and Lowe's....not so relaxing! It was a long day. We ended up getting home around 4:00p.m. This is was last night, June 10th, my 29th birthday. I got 2 email birthday congrats, a few birthdays phone calls, and my friend Olivia came by and dropped off some flowers and a card. Everytime I spoke to Gabriel yesterday, he kept telling me Happy Birthday! He even sang Happy Birthday at 4:30 a.m. when he woke up and went to work. I have one more year to enjoy my 20's and then I'll be off into my 30's.............God willing!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Sandra, Happy Birthday a day late!! I hope it was wonderful!! It sounds like it was...i would love a massage and a facial, what a nice relaxing day. Your pics are always so sweet of your kids and I was laughing out loud about your hubby dancing. What a wonderful family you have!!

Love,
Nicole

Kari said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like heaven the massage and facial and all...

Kari said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like heaven the massage and facial and all...

Claire Marie said...

We are celebrating together when I get back at the end of the month! I will be in Seattle, Salt Lake City and New Mexico until then. Love you Sandra!!!