Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun Weekend in Ca!

We went to California this weekend for my niece Alexandra's First Holy Communion slash Joey's Birthday Party. Our road trips keep getting easier and easier. There was no traffic what so ever which is always appreciated!!! Here's a pic. I snapped of my kiddos along with Jacob, my nephew and godson, and niece Alexandra on Saturday morning.
My sister-in-law Erika always throws great parties but this one topped the list. She had a margarita machine, nacho machine, a taco bar [taquero], 2 cakes, pinata, and a DJ [which showed up at 7:00 p.m.] I think next year we agreed to have another big party in May if all the brothers pitch in.
Joey and I! Love my Love Bug!!!!!!!
That is Gabriel dancing in the Cowboys shirt. He's not a dancer but abit of Crown Royale made him get out there and shake it!!! He even did some break-dancing. It all caught up to him at 3:00 a.m. when he woke up to use the bathroom and needed my assistance to get him out of bed....he had hurt his knee. He made plans to go play golf with his California buddies and ended up waking up at 6 in the morning to make it to there 7 o'clock tee time. Great times!!! We went to dinner with my parents to the Old Spaghetti Factory on Sunday night. My mom had asked me last week if we would let Christina travel with them this summer and of course we said yes. All we need to do is get her passport and they pay for everything. What a great opportunity for a young lady like Crissy to see the world. My parents always travel to some interesting destinations so we will see where she'll end up. They were thinking either Canada, China, or Brazil. Brazil would be fun!!!

3 comments:

Claire Marie said...

We are going to have to run a shuttle bus for all the same direction travel we do from our neighborhood to Cali. Hurry for Chrissy! My girls have done a lot of travel with their grandparents and it has been such a great thing. See you all in three weeks for a cold beer and a dip in the pool together.

mel4christ said...

looks like tons of family fun!!! We are practically neighbors, do you ever get out to Vegas???

Melanie

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Sandra, it was fun being able to see pictures of your beautiful family (including your DH...LOL) and see what a busy life you must have. Miss you on TCE!!!