Friday, October 24, 2008

Parents these days!!!

Christina and I are very open about everything. She tells me things that I don't want to hear sometimes and I tell her things she doesn't want to hear. So yesterday she starts to tell me about this girl at her bus stop. She said that when her mom drops her off, her mom flips her off. Christina says she's seen her do it so many times. When I heard this, my mind went into confusion overload!!! What kind of parent does this??? Mabye its her way of saying "Have a good day at school". Anyway, my mind is still trying to figure that one out. I don't get it.

2 comments:

Jenny J said...

hahah
have a great day...here's the finger???
i don't pretend to myself that i am the perfect mom - i know i need more work than most people.
but how can ANYONE think that is a sign of love to a child....
i couldn't imagine that being the last thing my child remembered of me.
crazies. i guess they make the world go round, too.

Jolanthe said...

That's just sorta sad.

I posted pics of the painting just for you! :) hee hee...I meant to do it, but totally slipped my mind.