Thursday, October 9, 2008

Computers, Pedicures, and Kids

Pedicures and Acyrlic nails were my bi-weekly [once every 2 weeks] treat many many years ago. I actually had my toes done this week. I think that was my first time in more than a year....since we've moved. There is a new salon here in town and I love it. The pedicurist is wonderful and did a great job!!!
My computer loves me very much!!! He almost died on me a few weeks ago. I was told by the computer doctor that I would have to go out and buy a new one. Gabe's friend fixes computer and offered to take a look at it. His diagnosis was that it need a new motherboard [the boys love that word....motherboard!]. So I finally got my baby home tonight. I am a happy mommy tonight [with freshly polished toe nails]. I'll blog more next week because we have alot planned for the next 5 days. Love ya!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Claire Marie said...

New Salon? Please do tell. I haven't been able to go back to any of the salons here twice. Have a safe trip to Cali.

Anonymous said...

u got ur nails DID. nice sandals i wonders where u got them ;]
-cindy

Nicole said...

Cute toes! I need to do that so bad!!