Friday, October 17, 2008

Camping & Disneyland

So we are back from our semi-vacation. It was so much fun it took us 2 days to recover. Here we are fishing. The kids had so much fun! Gabriel and I used to go fishing all the time before the kids were born. We are going to try to go more often now that they are abit older.
This is the catfish Christina caught. We threw it back into the lake. She was the only one who caught a fish that weekend.
It was so windy and cold. Brrrrrr!!!!!!
The kids at Disneyland. The Happiest Place on Earth! It is. You cannot be grumpy and go to Disneyland.....seriously! I still love D-land. I used to go all the time when I was in high school. We also went to California Adventures.
Mickey Mouse
My new boyfriend Sulley.

I think today is the first day that my feet don't hurt from all the walking we did on Monday. It was so windy in Ca. There were also a few fires all around So. California that we quickly left on Tuesday morning before we got caught in the flames.


1 comment: