Friday, July 18, 2008

Wild Vinny at Wild Rivers

Finally! It took me almost 30 minutes to download this video. I wanna share this because Vinny is barely learning how to swim. Being the daredevil that he is, he kept begging me to get on a slide. I was not liking the idea of a 6 year old going down this HUGE slide. I asked the lifeguard to keep a close eye on him. This was actually the 2nd time he had gone on it. The lifeguard said to give him a break because he looked really tired.

If you see me absent from my blog in the next few days, please excuse my computer. She's having some sort of internal problems [personally I think its that time of the month]. I am lucky I was able to go here tonight. When I turn the computer on, the monitor says VGA Input: Not active. We have the worse luck with computers. Oh well! Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

mel4christ said...

Oh what great fun. What a great family you have. I'm glad you got to get away and enjoy this time with your family. These kind of memories are priceless!

mel4christ said...

Oh and Vinny did a great job swimming back to the ladder. A slide like that is great motivation to want to swim. How fun!!!!

Kari said...

Looks like he is a real pro at that slide.