Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vacation Boot Camp

We are back!!! First thing first...we all got haircuts the same day we arrived in California. That's one thing I am super picky about...family haircuts. Luckly, I've found a salon next to my dad's photo shop. This gals cuts our hair so good. She does the boys, Christina, and myself. I love love love her! And guess how much she charged me........$36 for all of us. Not bad! I used to pay $120 for my hair alone years ago. You guys like Vinny's new do??? Well that's really not his new cut, I wanted to take a pic. because he looked so funny.
If you don't know my mom, here is alittle background. She is a 50-something, quiet, petite lady. She's a health freak and eats almost 100% organic foods for all her meals. She is always trying to get us [her adult daughters] to live healthier lives by exercising and having better diets. So Thursday morning, we got up and ran to the park. We ran about 3-4 laps around the park. I told her "Mom I came down to relax not to do Boot Camp". She's right though about living healthier lives.
We also spent some time with Keira. Here she is with big cousin Christina! Girls rule!
Oh yeah, we went to see the Jonas Brothers in concert.................just kidding! I wish! I have a secret crush on Joe....thanks to my teenage daughter, sister, and niece.

We went to Wild Rivers. It was lots of fun! We also went to the O.C. Fair. That is Vinny, Christina, and Cindy on the log ride. The girls went on many roller coasters....the boys went on a few. Brave kids !
Vinny strolling along with grandpa. We went back to our cars and come to find out, his car was almost broken into. Shame on you people!!!
More boys! That's my nephew slash godson, Jacob, in the middle. Vinny and Jacob were not getting along but I did find them together, giggling the morning before we left. Another successful trip to CA!!!

No comments: