Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nevada vs. California

I got up at 4:30 a.m. today to get everything ready for my trip to California. First things first, I did what I normally do everyday at 4:30a.m............maKe gabriel's coffee. I would of gone bacK to bed but I had to finishing pacKing my stuff and the boys stuff. Christina pacKed up her own bags the night before. What a good girl :) Then I sweeped and mopped my entire house, washed the dishes, put them away, checKed my email, did 2 loads of laundry, hooKed up the DVD's in the car, loaded the car, pacKed up some water and snacKs, got the boys ready, cooKed up some waffles, and FINALLY left at 7:45 a.m. 45 minutes behind schedule. It was beginning to get hot when we left Nevada.....it was almost 100'. 4 hours later we arrive in Irvine, California and the weather is anything but hot. It was 74'!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen the 70's in about 2 months. What a difference!

1 comment:

Claire Marie said...

What are you talking about! I am in California and am dying of the heat. It has been triple digits almost everyday in "the valley"!

Wait. I forgot. I haven't been in Nevada for so long perhaps I have forgotten the effects of our little convection oven named Pahrump.

Missing all of you terribly!