Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review: 2008

Well, here we are......at the end of another year. This year went by fast like every year. My kids have grown lots this year and I too have grown....to be a better person. I've learned alot of things this year.....especially not to be late on renewing car insurance. Here is my list of what I learned in 2008.....
* being more patient with my kids and especially my husband. He recently quite smoking. The first week was a killer........for me, not for him. May he have awesome health in 2009!
*being patient with certain adults. There are some individuals who want to make others miserable for there benefit. Sorry, you're not going to affect me.
* don't ever weld anything in front of your home.
* if you live close to your family, make sure you see them as much as possible.
* God does listen
* I love my family more than ever
This year also brought a new addition to my sister and her husband. Her name is Keira. And they will be welcoming Baby sister #2 at the end of February 2009. I ran my first race and did great! I am aiming for the stars and will [hopefully.....if I don't chicken out] be running a half-marathon at Disneyland in September 2009. Wish me luck!!! I have other good news to share but can't do that until tomorrow. Its not about me but someone else that I love.
Wishing all you a Happy New Year 2009 filled with peace, health, and happiness!!!!!!!

No comments: