Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Holidays are in full swing.......

at my home with only 14 days left before
Christmas. I am just about done with my shopping. I believe I need about 3 gifts left but everything else is done. I actually started early this year which is a major shocker because I always wait last minute. Prince Charming and I will be wrapping gifts this weekend.
Christina was crowned Winter Queen for her winter dance at school last week. She was so excited! I have the actual pictures of the dance coming my way soon [thanks to her Math teacher]. And LOOK.......
her hair is short [gasping for air]!!! She had it cut during our last trip to Ca with our stylist who doesn't charge us an arm and leg to cut all of our hair!!!
My little monkeys are ready for Christmas! 2 weeks of sleeping in, playing with new toys, and hangin' with our family. What else could we ask for???
My Christmas Tree

It is always brought out the day after Thanksgiving and brought down shortly after the new year.

No comments: