Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its 2009!!!!

Sandra's Cafe is getting a bit of an interesting start to 2009. Vinny was up throwing up last night. Poor guy!! Its going around and I think I gave it to him.
My sister, Maria and her boyfriend Beli [pictured above], came over to see us on Sunday. I noticed she was wearing a beautiful solitare diamond on her ring finger. She said they were engaged. Gosh....what took so long? They met in high school and have been together since then. I had to keep their engagement a secret because they officially announced it right before midnight. A date will be set for sometime in June of 2010. That's great because I am going to need to make those invitations and bridal shower invites as well. Oh and a scrapbook and thank you cards and name cards and......................the list goes on and on. CONGRATS!!! And have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Takisha said...

Happy New Year to you as well Sandra!