Sunday, August 10, 2008

Twilight

So this obsession started with Christina back in July. We were in California at my moms house and my teen sister had the book. Christina started reading the book......but she started from the middle. "You never begin from the middle" I said. She loves to read but decided to start no where near page 1. That really irritated me so I made her read it from the beginning. She finished the book in less than 2 days because of our travels at the time. Then I bought her book 2, her aunt bought her book 3, and we went to Costco the morning of Aug. 2 to buy the 4th book. Aug. 2nd was the release date of the 4th book so we HAD to buy it. She called me from Peru, the second night she was there, and told me that she had finished the 3rd and 4th book between her flight and the time she called me. Man, she can read fast. So now she's got me hooked on these books. I started reading Twilight last Sunday and now am on page 305. I read a bit slow because I am busy with the boys, Gabriel, the house, and all the other stuff I do. So I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these novels to you. By the way, Twilight the movie comes out December 12, 2008 and we will be there watching it. Believe me, I am as excited as everyone else. Here is a sneak peak for the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i love the way you said i was stalking you you are so funny. yes we will so be there when twilight comes out i cant wait love you mom chrisitna

kaybee said...

I am soooo jealous about flip flops... On another note, I stayed up til 1am AGAIN to finish a book. It's sort of a habit now, but I am FINISHED with Eclipse, that's my favorite one right now. Thanks to my 12 year old niece. We actually have so much to talk about while we are reading these. She gave me her synopsis of Breaking Dawn which included all of her asides which were terrific. Love these books!!!