Tuesday, August 19, 2008

End of Summer Break

Silly pictures of the boys pretending to be dad.
Joseph wearing daddy's pants.

Vinny wearing daddy's pants.


I can't believe another summer has passed us by. Where does the time go? June was a pretty mellow month for us. We stayed home and swam alot. July was full of visitors and a trip to Ca. August started off with a trip to Ca and has been really mellow since. We've been trying to get out to see friends and go swimming at the clubhouse so the kids could have a variety of things to do. They start school next week so this week I am trying to get them back on there waking up early/going to bed early routine. I bought them all more clothes today from Old Navy.com and Gap.com. Christina is due back home Saturday afternoon. We can't wait to see her. She called today and said she was in Argentina. They got there Monday @ 11:00 p.m. She's been emailing me a few times since she's been gone. I emailed her a link to a pair of shoes I wanted to buy her and she gave me the thumbs up to go ahead and buy them. I am trying to have her stuff organized for school so when she gets home, all she has to do is unpack and do some laundry. She might even miss school for a day or two. She might be a bit tired...dont' ya think???
Oh yeah, Twilight has been pushed forward 3 weeks. Meaning it'll premiere November 21 st now! I'm done with Twilight and now reading New Moon...I'm on page 206.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look sooooo cute i miss you guys and i cant wait to see you

Anonymous said...

i wonder who introduced twilight to the tejeda family hmmm oh yeah aunt CINDY love u guys