Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've returned!

Well here she is! Look at Christina's new smile. So beautiful! She was so nervous to get them that she had 2 dreams the night before. I told her to relax and everything would turn out great! And it did! She's been in a bit of pain but nothing outragous. I think those things make her look more mature. Its been crazy the last 48 hours. I've had little sleep [that means I haven't been able to sleep in since these kids have been on spring break]. We've driven to Vegas twice the last 2 days. The nice thing though is all the shopping I get to do when we go to Vegas. I went to the furniture store, Lowe's, Target, Sam's Club, scrapbook store, Michael's, and Costco. I am going to do more retail damage when we go to Ca today.
Here is Joseph at the Easter egg hunt in our housing development. They always put on some neat festivities during the holidays for the little ones. So we took him to the ENT on Monday. He did confirm that the lump on his neck is a Thryoglossal Duct Cyst. He said he's almost 100% sure that they will surgically remove it. We now have to meet with a surgeon and see when they will do this surgery on Joey. Thanks everyone for your wonderful thoughts and prayers! I've had 2 family members and a friend say that they would help us out with Vinny and Christina during the surgery. How nice!!! This one specific phone call got me thinking of how awesome some people truly are. Vinny's Kindergarten teacher called yesterday asking how Joey's appointment went. She's very sweet for asking! I'll keep you updated on the next step!
How adorable!!! Dressed to impress [like always!!!]

Oh......my splurge! I bought his mirror at a furniture store in Vegas. Its huge! 44"x44"! I bought it on Monday and picked it up yesterday. I can't wait to see what it'll look like in my family room. This picture is from the store. I am off to Ca in one-hour so that means no posts until then. I get to go visit my in-laws, my mom [who had a hysterectomy last Wednesday], dad, bro-in-laws, sis-in-laws, sisters, friends, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, godchild, cousins....you get the point!!! Have a great week and weekend and see you when I get back!!!!!!


No comments: