Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday March 7, 2008

I flew back home last night from attending my grandmas funeral. The priest held a nice mass. The flower arrangements were beautiful... just like my grandma! I wanted to take pics. of the flowers because you could literally walk into the chapel and smell all the flowers. Like the priest said, grandma is with the Lord and if you have the Lord in your heart, you have her in your heart too!!!

That's my mom and little sis Cindy.

My crazy sisters and I! They all picked me up from the airport and were screaming "SISTER" when they pulled up to the curve. It was really funny!!!!!!!!!

This morning, we woke up, took Vinny to school [Christina rides the bus], and went to our golf course here and hit some golf balls. Joey had so much fun!
Look! Its me and Joey!

This will be a great weekend! My brother-in-law and his family are coming down until Sunday. I told them to follow the speed limit when they got to Pahrump...otherwise they'll end up like me and Gabriel....with a ticket. It'll be nice to be with family!

The Marathon Man returns next time for another story on his quest at the L.A. Marathon....so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your page is beautiful!