Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pajama Bunco!


This is the group of ladies that I play Bunco with [minus 2]. I'm the one in the leopard pajamas. If you haven't played Bunco then you need to start. Its too much fun!!! We get together once a month [3rd Thurs. of each month] and play from 7 until 9 or 9:30 p.m. Bunco is a dice game in which you have 3 teams of 4 people. It would take me a few paragraphs to explain the whole game. Bunco was held at my house this month. My house had 12 screaming ladies on Thursday night and boy was that my husbands dream come true [hehehe]! I decided to theme this months Bunco night to Pajama Bunco. Anyway, its a nice time away from home and you get to socialize while you play :) Oh yeah...there's yummy food too! This is one day that you truely fall of your diet. Well I'm not really on a diet! Did I mention that I won some money that night. The first time I've ever won in Bunco! We do play for money and I believe I won money for having the Bunco bear at the end and the most wins! I just wanted to win once. I went shopping with my winning money yesterday and bought some clothes from Mervyns and scrapbook supplies from Scrapbook Corner in Temecula. Thanks Alisa and Tacey for the fun time yesterday!

No comments: