Thursday, November 20, 2008

This little sweet guy............


was screaming like a little girl because of this............
scroll down.........












Vinny was playing hide 'n go seek and while hiding, found this little fella. I was in the kitchen cooking and all I could hear were high pitched screams of terror and misery. He said there was a huge spider and that it almost killed him. So Prince Charming got home from work and went to investigate [because I was too chicken]. He found it and I told him to snap some pictures of it. So while I was inside putting the camera away, he "took care" of the little fella with the tip of his steel toe boots.

1 comment:

Claire Marie said...

We so did not need to see this! Our exterminator knows that I want 400% more crawly protection than is necessary and he was here on Tuesday but STILL! Geeze! Keep those over there at your house please.