Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Its been really busy around my household in the last week or so. We were in Ca last weekend, Gabriel's b-day was Wednesday, I've been running [training for the 5K] and taking some training classes for a new job. Yup, you heard that right, I am now a Behavior Interventionist. I will be working one-on-one with my friends son, who is autistic. This is such a wonderful opportunity because my heart has always been with children of special needs. Most of the jobs I've held, before the kids were born, were working with adults or high school kids with special needs. We have Twilight coming out next weekend and you know that's been a hot topic in my house the last few days. We'll be watching it on Saturday. Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Sunday!

No comments: