Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Water Bottle Pouch & Kindergarten Registration

For some reason, I am so exhausted today. Since I haven't blogged in a while, I forced myself to write up an entry. I've been working hard on my scrapbooks lately. So I decided I needed to find a project that's not really related to putting pictures together with some cutsie paper. So I browsed the internet and found this project. It didn't have instructions, but by looking at it, I eye-balled it and came up with this water bottle pouch. Its perfect for co-workers, friends, birthday parties, etc...........

The pouch with one of those fruit punch mix packets.

Thinking of you card I came up with for a swap I'm doing.

I registered this little guy for Kindergarten on Monday. He's so excited and I am sad! All my babies will be in school now....Monday through Friday starting at the end of August. His lump is totally gone! Its a miracle!!!!!!

1 comment:

Claire Marie said...

I wondered what you were up to over there. We are just recovering from our weekend away. Cute stuff!!!