Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

So this awesome gal named Jamia "tagged" me. I met her at the Close to my Heart Regionals a few months ago.
Here are 7 weird/random things about me......
1. I love to watch the Godfather movies, Scarface, and 300 over and over and over again. By no means am I a violent or disturbed individual [ok, mabye a bit disturbed].
2. I hate roller coasters! So please don't think about taking me to Magic Mountain [roller coaster heaven] in California for my birthday.
3. I could live on rice and beans all my life. I'm Mexican...what can I say!
4. I like to wear my hair in different styles everyday. I like it curly, up, down, flat-ironed, with a bow or headband, and half up.
5. I love love love babies!!! I would love to have more babies myself but everyone knows that my hubby is fixed. And that was my decision. I wouldn't mind having 2 more back to back like the boys.
6. I don't make my bed everyday.
7. We went to see The Wiggles in concert 3 years ago and I really enjoyed the show. We were going to see them last month but they didn't come to Vegas. Oh well!!! Tomorrow I will post pictures of Vinny and Joey at work with dad for National Take your Kids to Work Day.

No comments: