Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8 is great!!!



8 Shows I watch
1. Ugly Betty
2. Mercy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Nip/Tuck
5. The Real Housewives of .......
6. Sex and the City
7. Keeping up with the Kardashians
8. Trauma: Life in the E.R.

8 places to eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Costco
3. Yogurtland
4. Chipoltes
5. Chilis
6. Subway
7. Red Lobster
8. Pizza Port @ Disneyland

8 things I look forward to
1. Moving to Las Vegas
2. Finishing school
3. Seeing my kids grow up
4. Going to the gym
5. My 10 year wedding anniversary in June
6. Sisters wedding
7. Sister in laws new baby in June
8. Growing old with my love

8 places I always go
1. Super Walmart
2. Kids school
3. Bathroom
4. Facebook
5. Gas station
6. Bus stop to get Christina
7. School
8. To bed at night

8 things on my wish list
1. Botox
2. Plastic Surgery
3. Move back to Orange County
4. Getting RN license and Bachelors in Nursing
5. New SUV
6. More time to scrapbook and create
7. Vacations every summer
8. Healthy children and husband

No comments: