Monday, September 8, 2008

Scary Weekend!

We had a very scary weekend! Gabriel was welding some metal pieces on the smoothie trailer. He runs in and tells me to call 911 because the trailer was on fire. I look out thinking it was a sick joke but no. Our trailer was completely destroyed. We are all okay. It was very frightening!!! Just wanted to update everyone. My kids were so scared! I thought my house was going to burn down. It took the fire dept. almost 30 minutes to get to my house and distinguish it. Praise the Lord nobody got hurt....that's the most important thing! Just alittle sad :(

5 comments:

Claire Marie said...

It was scary and we are glad all is okay with Gabriel. I am glad we don't have a burn victim on our hands. That would truly suck. Stuff can be replaced!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the smoothie cart... Glad everyone is okay!
Love/Miss ya,
Alisa Munden

Kari said...

WOW... sorry to hear about the trailer...I am so glad everyone is ok and the house is fine too!

Anonymous said...

Sandra--

Sorry to hear about the smoothie trailer, but thankfully no one was hurt and the house is fine. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Betty

mel4christ said...

OMG Sandra, I am so sorry. How horrible. I too am so thankful no one was hurt. You are blessed. I hope you are all doing well. Miss stoppin by, I sure hope to get some creating done soon.

Hugs,

Melanie