Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


I've been a bad blogger lately! Sorry folks! I wanted to wish everyone a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
I am thankful for so many things this year...
1. my healthy family
2. our home...we had a great transition into our new home.
3. extended family that has always been there for us. We have been very blessed.
4. our children...that they may continue to grow with God, be themselves, and accomplish the goals they set for themselves.
5. our friends
6. our jobs
7. I am so thankful for the angels that come down and touch our lives in times of need.
8. my scrapbook stuff...it sounds alittle selfish but it does save me when I am stressed. Its my stress reliever :)
9. For the yummy food we'll be eating later.
10. I am so thankful for another year with my family.

No comments: