Sunday, September 9, 2007

Baby Shower Invites!.

Since my older sister is pregnant with her first child, I kinda said I would do the invitations. They aren't any regular invites. They have to be carefully designed and made exceptionally cute! Its a girl so that adds more cuteness to the invitations. Lots of pink! So here are a few of the 10 that I am sending her. She needs to pick one of the 10 so I could get started on them in the next week. I'd like to complete them by the first or second week of October. I am giving myself a full month to do them because we have a huge family and she has loads of friends...so needless to say I'll be doing quite a few invitations
This one is my favorite. Love the green and pink combo!
Its a baby shower! Get it...pregnant woman carrying an umbrella.

Look at the baby face! Love it!


Enjoy these awesome cards.
Have a great week!

No comments: