Friday, July 13, 2007

Just because!!!!!!!


So Wednesday, I get a call from Gabe saying that I should stick around the house because we were having someone come over at 1:30 p.m. to give us an estimate for the pool. I was bummed because I had to run to Wal-mart and the post office. So I waited and waited and nothing! I got upset because I didn't want to wait until Thursday to run my errands. So the doorbell rings at about 3:45 p.m. It was a lady holding flowers. She said "Are you Sandra", I said "Yes". My first thought was Lyon Homes sending us flowers as a "thank-you" for buying one of there homes. But it turns out Gabriel sent them to me :) I usually get flowers once every 3 or 4 months but haven't had them in awhile. I thought "He did something wrong". I was wrong...he sent them "JUST BECAUSE".

No comments: