Sunday, April 15, 2007

Santa Ana Zoo!!!












So we went down to see my mom [aka: Grandma for the kids] on Thursday. She wanted to take the kids to the zoo so we went to the local Santa Ana Zoo. If you are wondering who the other girl in the pictures are...that's my little sister Cindy [aka: Cindy Windy]. She's 13 almost 14!! That place has gotten so much better from when I was a little one :) They have some really cool animals. The highlight of my zoo trip was the bald eagle. It couldn't fly because he had been shot on one of his wings. It was so awesome!!! We also took a ride on a train. We left the zoo and went to eat some lunch. The kids were starving. Vinny ate 4 pieces of pizza! I think his middle name should of been pizza. Vincent Pizza :) We left Irvine around 3 p.m. and boy was there traffic on the 91. So to kill time, I had Christina unbuckle her seat belt [wow, that's so unsafe...oh well] and we took some silly pictures. It was great!!!



No comments: